CONSAF is durable, corrosion resistant and maintenance free and is available in various options.
- CONSAF is durable, corrosion resistant and maintenance free.
- CONSAF is manufactured as components, to allow ease of installation.
- CONSAF is available in various options:
- Standard - with components supplied ex-stock.
- Partly Installed - pre-fabricated in specified units, for you to install.
- Fully Fabricated - site installed by experienced fitters.
- Specifically designed for safety at work, independent tests undertaken show it conforms to BS6180:1982 table 2, together with having Design Council APPROVAL.
- CONSAF stanchions are available with one, two or multiple hand/knee rails, manufactured from 50 mm tube, with the rails in 32 mm stainless steel, type 304 or 316 tube.
- CONSAF stanchions offer various options in securing the hand/knee rail, including the use of a grub screw, anaerobic glue, welding or crimping; all of which provide a rigid assembly, locking against movement, corrosion and bacterial attack.
- CONSAF offers a stainless steel safety handrail system, designed to be versatile and practical in its comprehensive range of bends, end closers and stanchion optional fixings. Giving the client the option to have a standard or customized handrailing system to suit your needs.
- It is ideally suited for any situation due to its hygienic and aesthetic properties and is probably the most flexible cost effective system on the market today.
- Where access for equipment maintenance is a priority, stanchions can be flow drilled, where the hand/knee rails pass through, securing the rail with a grub screw, giving the additional benefit of removable hand/knee rails.
We welcome enquiries for individual project designs, undertaking specific architectural enquiries, including the supply of glass and metal infill panels.